Well I finally got it right! But I almost didn’t!
I got the conditions I wanted but had to work quickly only to find I didn’t pack my filters and only had one in the bag….that I had never used before.
Turns out that it was the correct one to use.
It is more a technical filter and I didn’t have an option to race home to get my other filters as rain was due.
As for the actual shot, RL309 must have a real issue as it hasn’t moved since I took this shot so it must be waiting for a part.
I don’t think I could do anymore with this shot and now will give the spot a rest.
We will be back to landscapes next week.
Anyway, enough from me, enjoy.